Sunday, May 17, 2009

Deborah Gibsons online hit flim "Shark vs Octopus

Hot Deborah Gibsons

Eighties pop star DEBORAH GIBSON is winning rave reviews for her performance in tongue-in-cheek disaster movie Mega- Shark VS Giant Octopus, prompting a rush of pre-release DVD orders.
Beauty Deborah Gibsons

Gibson joins actor Lorenzo Lamas as part of a submarine crew made up of mariners and experts in the film, which is released next week (19May09).

Sexy Deborah Gibsons

And the movie has been boosted by an online trailer, which has scored almost a million hits in just two days.

Deborah Gibsons

Even Gibson admits she's surprised by the film's pre-release buzz. She tells People.com, "This movie isn't going to put me on the acting map, but it was so ridiculously fun. There's some absurd stuff going on, but I felt like my character had some good scenes. Besides, I got to be the badass girl who saved the planet.

Hot Deborah Gibsons

"The director would be like, 'OK, the shark just attacked the submarine from the left, so everyone jump to the right.' So I'd do it and he'd tell me I looked like I was having a seizure."