Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jordana Brewsters Some Sidewalk Stories

Hot Jordana Brewsters

Actress Jordana Brewster attends the Fast & Furious press conference in Mexico City. Brainy and beautiful - she graduated from Yale and is the daughter of a Brazilian Sports Illustrated swimsuit model - Jordana Brewster broke out as the bitchy coed Delilah in 1998's "The Faculty".

Beauty Actress Jordana Brewsters

Brewster then co-starred in the full-throttle thriller "The Fast and the Furious" (2001), which earned more than $200 million domestically. Eight years after the first film, she has returned to the franchise. Its fourth installment, "Fast & Furious" (out Friday), pairs her again with love interest Paul Walker plus Vin Diesel, as the implausible Romeo to Michelle Rodriguez's fearless but doomed Juliet.

Much of the movie takes place in Central America, a familiar place for Brewster. She was born in Panama, and lived in London and her mother's hometown of Rio de Janeiro. At 10, the family made Manhattan its permanent base. She still considers NYC home.

Jordana Brewsters still considers Manhattan home.

"My parents still live on the upper East Side and I visit a lot. I stay with them whenever I come back and I feel like a kid again. Even now that I'm married and 28, my room's still intact the way it was when I went to high school. I'd love to be able to be bicoastal at some point. My husband is also from Long Island. When people ask where I'm from, I say 'New York.'"


Jordana Brewsters still has New York moments in Los Angeles.

"Another thing I used to do a lot in L.A. when I was single was to go to restaurants alone. People would look at me like I was an alien. In New York, it's not a big deal at all - you just bring a book or a magazine. Out here, it's like you're a pariah."