Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome a Boy Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott

Pregnant Tori Spelling

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott welcomed their first child together. Liam Aaron McDermott, who was born in a Los Angeles hospital, weighed 6 lbs., 6 oz, according to the couple's rep. Spelling's mother Candy Spelling was at the hospital. The baby arrived just as the new mother is reconciling with her own mom after a long estrangement.


Tori Spelling

Words can't describe the joy and elation I feel at this truly happy event," Spelling's mother Candy tell. "I am looking forward to doting on my new little grandson and all the memorable fun that comes with it. They're all really happy and everybody's resting now. Tori and the baby are healthy." The baby's middle name of Aaron is a tribute to Spelling's late father, legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died in June.

Hot Tori Spelling

Tori's brother, Randy tells, "I'm excited to be a first-time uncle and wish my sister all the best." Just last month, Tori Spelling, 33, "I am ready, ready, ready to meet my little man!" Spelling and McDermott revealed exclusively in December that they were expecting a boy. "Little boys are a ton of fun," Spelling said at the time. "We play tunes for him and watch him kick. He already loves the Dixie Chicks! We went to their concert and he kicked the whole time."


Tori Spelling

This is the first child for Spelling; McDermott, 40, has a son, Jack, 8, with ex-wife Mary Jo Eustace. The couple have already set up a nursery decorated in turquoise and chocolate brown, says Jo Gartin of Love Luck and Angels, who planned their baby shower for 50 friends last month in West Hollywood. At the event, Spelling happily let her friends rub her belly. "I've loved being pregnant, but I'm ready to give birth,". "I can't wait to be a mom and hold this little baby in my arms." Plus, the new parents also have another baby to look after – their newly renovated bed and breakfast, Chateau La Rue, in Fallbrook, Calif., about 100 miles southeast of Los Angeles.

Hot Actress Tori Spelling